Working place: Ontario, CA91761 USA
We are currently looking for Sales Representatives that will successfully promote in the US market and neighboring North American territories. Utilizing your sales expertize through the internet, phone and any platform to connect with clients. This candidate must have the ability to push themselves to make the sale! You will work closely with the China representatives for pre and post sales, ensuring the shipment was successful and that the client is satisfied. Regular conference calls to China to discuss sales, selling strategies, etc.
Candidates must have excellent communication and networking skills.
Bi-lingual is a must. I ideal candidate will be able to speak English, Chinese and Spanish.
Preferred candidate will have experience with importing and exporting.
Preferred candidate will have experience with US healthcare market, nutritional ingredients, food supplements.
· Create detailed product descriptions to accurately depict products
· Assist with maintaining and updating the product/client database
· Implement marketing plans to ensure merchandising efforts achieve sales objectives
· Provide customer support and resolve sales-related issues via phone and/or email
· Other duties to be assigned
If you are a good communicator, organizer, team player, and possess good problem solving skills, and Look for a long-term career. Please apply! Send resume' via email to firstname.lastname@example.org